Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Meet My Dolls

My first doll is Paummi. Paummi gets into a lot of trouble! Usually she makes Clara break a leg (and I mean really - break a leg!) - she jumps off mom's bed. And she pushes Clara off mom's bed too! But when I'm around, she's a little angel. Rosie, Isabella and Clara are the ones who tattle-tale that Clara broke her leg and Paummi did it. Paummi has flower tattoos on the bottoms of her feet. Paummi is scared of the dark. Paummi likes to do summersaults. Paummi usually looks suspicious. She is 7.


 This doll is named Rosie. Rosie is kind and caring, has a very big imagination, she likes to play games that nobody else does - that I think of. She takes the parts that are played by boys. She has a tattoo on her chin right now (it's a butterfly). She is a really nice doll. She is also afraid of the dark. Rosie likes to climb. She is 4.


 This doll is Clara. She always breaks her leg! She loves doing plays. She is kind and caring too. She loves looking out the window and seeing all the pretty trees and flowers. She loves to read "Olivia". I have a little secret for you... I never knew why, but Clara seems to be my favorite doll. In the picture it doesn't look like it, but Clara is black - she has dark skin. She has a sun tattoo on her leg.

"Why are you writing us!?" Clara is unpredictable. She is 6.


This is Isabella. Isabella is kind to others, always is healthy, but never eats her vegetables! Sometimes, Amaret tells me that Isabella snuck into her pillow and started eating her donut  but I never believe her because Isabella doesn't like donuts. (The pillow IS a donut!) She has a sunflower tattoo on her cheek. Isabella is thoughtful, adventurous, and good at math. And she loves to giggle a lot. Sometimes she sneaks into my closet and looks around and pulls my clothes off the shelf. Isabella is like a bat - she loves the dark and likes to hang by her feet in my closet - and squeaks! she is 4.


 This is my twin doll, Amaret. I got her when I was four on my birthday. She usually likes to take naps for a couple of days or weeks, maybe. She snores! Loud! She is not EXACTLY my twin because she is only five (and I'm seven). She is cute and does cartwheels. (I didn't know how to do cartwheels until I was six). She is like an acrobat. 


5 comments:

  1. Nice. Paummi is still MY favorite Baby though. They all smell like vanilla cookies, except for Amaret. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilah! Congratulations on your new blog. I look forward to seeing your artwork. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your blog, lilah! i am a big fan of your lilah beans - for sure! and now i get to know your dolls a little, too :) awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooohoo! Congratulations on your new blog, Lilah!

    ReplyDelete